Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Black Lab Pups

It has been awhile since I have been on here. Too busy rescuing dogs, drove down to Boise, ID and back in one day. Picked up 4 more dogs..Here are some photos of the Black Lab pups I have in here, one has been adopted and the other is going this weekend...Dixie and Trixie. Dixie was playing too hard with the older dogs and got her eye scratched...had to sew up her third eyelid and this is waiting for her meds to be put in her eye, she is such a sweet thing and sooooo good...photos won't load, will try again later. Sorry

1 comment:

  1. You are always soooo busy! Hey- I have great news about Ruger's brother! Can you guess what it is? He's getting adopted! I'll tell you more about it after it actually happens. Pie and I are both going to miss him.

    ReplyDelete